Terms & Conditions
By agreeing to advertise with www.i-do.com.au Pty Ltd you (The Advertiser) agree to the following terms and conditions.
Based on your advertising package, the Initial Term can be one (1) month or 12 (twelve) months unless a different term is negotiated via email.
Directory plus, Love up campaign, Premium venue plus packages have an initial 12 month term. After 12 months you can cancel at any time giving no less than thirty (30) days written notice to email@example.com.
Pay by the Month
Monthly payments are automatically deducted in advance via your Credit Card (EWAY.com.au) or Direct Bank Debit (EZIDEBIT.com.au) and will continue until you email I-DO.COM.AU Pty Ltd to cancel your advertising giving no less than thirty (30) days written notice to firstname.lastname@example.org.
An agreed Annual Advertising Fee is payable 12 months in advance of advertising.
Cancellation Policy Pay by the Month
To cancel payments you must lodge a support ticket via the Control Panel or email email@example.com in writing of your intention to cancel your advertising giving no less than thirty (30) days notice.
You will receive an emailed confirmation of your intent to terminate.
If the i-do.com.au’s confirmation of your intent to terminate is not received by you within 3 working days, you need to contact i-do.com.au on 0402 089 230 to ensure notification of intent to terminate has been received.
Cancellation Policy Pay Upfront
Advertisers who pay the year upfront will receive an invoice 30 days prior to the expiry of their current advertising period.
At this time you can choose to renew, revise or cancel your advertising campaign.
We do not automatically renew your listing after 12 months.
Payment of the invoice to continue the advertising campaign must be made prior to the expiration of the initial term.
We kindly request that you notify us if you wish to discontinue advertising prior to the start of the new advertising period by lodging a support ticket or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellation during Initial Term
If you cancel your advertising with i-do.com.au during the Initial Term, you will not be entitled to a refund of any amounts paid in respect to Advertising or Development during the Initial Term.
If you cancel your Advertising with i-do.com.au during the Initial Term, any advertising fees payable by you for the unused part of the Initial Term will become immediately due and payable.
If you have received discounts based on an extended commitment, or have received delivery of other advertising facilitated by i-do.com.au Pty Ltd, the long term discount will no longer apply and the Advertiser must pay a settlement fee calculated on the full rate of advertising.
Refund Policy and Fee Updates
i-do.com.au Pty Ltd does not issue refunds, unless it is legally required to do so. There will be no refund on money paid in advance for the development or hosting of the webpage/s or advertising fees already incurred for subsequent months.
I-DO.COM.AU Pty Ltd will notify you of any revised fees via the email that is registered with the i-do Control Panel giving no less than 30 days notice.
In the event the Advertiser fails to make payment within fourteen (14) days of due date then I-DO.COM.AU Pty Ltd may suspend the advertising until such time as payment is received. A reconnection fee may be incurred to republish the advertising material.
Keeping your information up to date
The Advertiser is responsible to notify I-DO.COM.AU if the vendor updates their website address and primary contact email address provided to I-DO.COM.AU for their advertising.
This includes: ensuring the URL is updated and active if the webpage is moved, updating the contact email address, updating the images to ensure the information remains relevant and up to date.
The Advertiser may also lodge a Support Ticket via the Control Panel to notify i-do.com.au that changes have been made. This will ensure i-do.com.au can update any other of the Vendors marketing material.
If you are unable to log into the Control Panel for any reason please email update notifications to email@example.com.
Submission of Creative Material
The Advertiser agrees to provide all necessary material submissions within 30 days of initial request. If the Advertiser fails to do so, I-DO.COM.AU Pty Ltd shall retain all non-refundable deposits.
I-DO.COM.AU shall notify the Advertiser on completion of draft creative material. TheAdvertiser is entitled to one review and update of all draft creative material.
If the Advertiser fails to notify i-do.com.au within five (5) business days the Advertiser will be deemed to have approved the draft and I-DO.COM.AU will publish the material.
Any changes made thereafter will be considered an Enhancement and the Advertiser will be charged accordingly.
Warranties and Liabilities
The Advertiser warrants that all material submitted by The Advertiser for publication on the Website will not:
- Contravene any relevant Australian laws including relevant industry regulations, standards of practice or codes of conduct and any equivalent legislation in New Zealand or any common law in Australia and New Zealand
- Breach or infringe the intellectual property rights of any person;
- Be obscene, offensive, defamatory, or in any way unsuitable for people under the age of eighteen (18) years;
- Contain a photograph or representation of a living person unless that person has consented;
- Comprise anything that can be used for any purpose or activity of an illegal, fraudulent or defamatory nature;
- Be misleading or deceptive or likely to mislead or deceive;
- Comprise anything which may adversely reflect on i-do.com.au or our Social media pages.
- If you are promoting a competition or trade promotion you further warrant that you have obtained all relevant permits.
Termination by i-do.com.au Pty Ltd
If the actions of the Advertiser are seen to jeopardise the reputation or credibility of I-DO.COM.AU Pty Ltd or it’s other Advertisers I-DO.COM.AU may terminate this Agreement and remove any advertising and links to the terminated Advertisers website.
Service Speed and Downtime Policy
I-DO.COM.AU Pty Ltd is not responsible for connectivity or availability issues arising across the general internet network nor for any damages arising as a consequence of unavailability.
In the event that an interruption of the I-DO.COM.AU server exceeds 24hrs for any single event, additional time will be allocated to the Advertiser by request of the Vendor and on confirmation by I-DO.COM.AU Pty Ltd of an interruption at the root server.
Liability of I-DO.COM.AU Pty Ltd
I-DO.COM.AU shall not be liable to the Advertiser or any other person for any loss, costs, expense or liability, whether arising directly or indirectly, in connection with the provision by I-DO.COM.AU Pty Ltd of any goods or services including in relation to the establishment or maintenance of creative material, webpage/s and including as a result of any act, omission or negligence of I-DO.COM.AU Pty Ltd.
I-DO.COM.AU Pty Ltd may assign and/or transfer this Agreement and its rights and obligations under this Agreement to another entity.
Thank you from the I-DO.COM.AU team
We always strive to provide our clients with the best levels of customer service and always go that extra mile to ensure your i-do.com.au campaigns are a success.
If you have any queries regarding our advertising services or our Terms, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for supporting and Australian owned and managed business. We look forward to working with you!
Our website address is: https://www.i-do.com.au.
- Purpose of policy
I-DO.COM.AU collects information from you when you :
- register as an I-DO.COM.AU bride or groom;
- register as an I-DO.COM.AU advertiser;
- log in to use our Websites via your social networking site (“SNS”) account;
- subscribe to receive newsletter and alerts, and filling in forms, applications, surveys or research, participating in promotions and competitions on the Websites or websites of our service providers;
- post or contribute material on our Websites or social networking pages;
- submit your wedding or a client’s wedding to our Real Weddings section;
- use our websites or services (including via cookies); and
- contact and correspond with us
We do not collect sensitive information as defined under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (“Privacy Act”), such as racial or ethnicity information, political opinions or associations, criminal records or health information.
The purposes for which we collect your information may include but is not limited to:
- verifying your identity;
- contacting you – including via electronic messaging such as SMS and email or by phone
- developing and improving our services and obtaining feedback
We may also collect information about you including, data relating to your activities on our Websites (including IP addresses) via tracking technologies such as cookies and measurement software or data relating to survey responses.
You acknowledge that the personal information we collect from you is your own information or information which you have been authorised to provide to us.
Cookies, applications, widgets and links to other websites
- Use and disclosure
I-DO.COM.AU uses your personal information for the purpose for which it was collected. We do not sell to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
Instances when we may use and disclose your personal information include:
- where you have expressly or impliedly consented to the use or disclosure;
- in confidence, to third-parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential;
- where the use or disclosure is authorised or required by or under an Australian law or court/tribunal order.
- personalising and customising your services, experience, advertising and content that you view and engage with on our Website or the websites of our service providers and business partners.
- contacting you to conduct surveys, research and feedback about our products, services or our Websites;
- verifying your identity when you or log into i-do.com.au and remind you of your password and username;
- allowing you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- helping carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- by disclosing the information to debt collection agencies to recover any amounts you owe us; and
- notifying you about changes to our products and services.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties, including:
- use your personal information to provide you with information about offers, promotions, goods or services, which we believe may be of interest to you; and
- share your information with our service providers and other third parties so that they can provide you with products or services on our behalf or help us to provide you with the requested products or services including contacting you in relation to the products or services.
- The information we keep about you
You have a right to request access to or correction of your personal information held by us. Please email email@example.com.
- Storage and security of your personal information
i-do.com.au strives to ensure the security, integrity of any personal information we collect. We will take reasonable steps to keep any personal information we hold about you secure. However i-do.com.au Pty Ltd excludes all liability (including in negligence) for the consequences of any unauthorised access to your personal information. We would appreciate it if you could notify us immediately if you become aware of any breach of security.
We may store your files in hard copy or electronically in our ordinary IT systems. These may include cloud servers or the servers of third parties.
We review and update our security measures in light of current technologies.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure.
- Concerns about your privacy
If you have any concerns in relation to your privacy in your dealings with us or the Website, you should direct your concerns to us at firstname.lastname@example.org